All About Me


All About Me

Hello everyone! My name is Nesya Callista Putri. I am a student of SMAN 3 Bandung. I'm in the 10th grade. Now, I want to tell you some facts about me. I lived in Kebon Sirih Street number 172/5B. I was born in Bandung on 23rd of February 2005. My hobbies are singing and listening to music. I also like to watch movies sometimes. My favorite food is chocolate.

Before I tell you about my school life, I want to tell you about my family especially my brother. I have one brother, one father and one mother. My brother's name is Farrel Primashan Putra. He was born in Bandung on 26th of October 2001. He's a student of Taruna Bakti Senior High School. He's in the 12th grade. We choose different senior high school because our purpose is different. So, we choose what that can make us close to our hopes. He is a good boy. He is funny and friendly. After we growth older, we agreed to not fighting anymore. Sometimes I assume that he is my bodyguard and my human diary. That's all some facts about my brother.

Now, I want to tell you about my school life. My school life approximately same as other teenagers. Wake up in the morning, go to school, study, meet some friends, do extracurriculars and go home. I don't join any of tutor programming. Because I think the subject in the school are enough. When I go home, sometimes I take a nap. I am typical of person that easily tired. So in my life, sleep is number two. The first one is eat. On weekends, I go out with some friends for shopping, watching movies or just talking about what is happening now. I think it's enough for my school life. 

That's all, thank you for your attention and hope you like it๐Ÿ˜‹.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welwitschia Mirabilis (Plant Kingdom)

International Friendship Day (Event)

10 Productivity at Home