10 Productivity at Home

10 Productivity at Home

During the COVID-19 pandemic, the government ordered work, study and pray from home. Me as a student, follow the government program with online study or study from home. It has been more than 1 month stay at home. In order to not to get bored, there are 10 productivity that I do at home.

1. Cook
While at home, many recipes that I try to make. The recipes are dominated by vegetables because it can enhance body immunity which makes the body strong against viruses. The recipes that I made are spaghetti carbonara, various types of stir-fried vegetables dalgona coffee and others. All recipes are obtained from the internet and finally succeeded, so there's always a stock of food in the fridge while stay at home. I only left the house for go to the grocery shop. By cooking, I can learn not to give up and keep trying.

2. Work on assignments
During study from home, the assignments are more than the usual. In almost every lesson, there are assignments. I have to stand by so that the assignments will not be missed. Assignments given in various kinds. Example making videos, powerpoints, flyers, posters or just worksheets. That assignments make me more creative and more skilled. I'm trying to finish the assignments and be the best.

3. Sleep
Sleep is an obligation while stay at home. Now, my sleeping time is more than usual because every time I get sleepy, I go to sleep right away. Sleep is a way to take a break from the complexities of life. Dreams, when fall asleep become more varied because stay at home. At home, creativity will be more extensive and imagination will be higher.

4. Exercise
Exercise is a must thing to do. Because exercise makes the body healthier. At home makes me always eating in every time which causes me to gain weight quickly. The goals after quarantine are "after quarantine makes me glow up". So, I was encouraged to do exercise that can lose weight. Exercise that I do are physical fitness activity (skipping, push up, sit up), Zumba and yoga.

5. Summarize the material
Study from home, give me more time to study over again the lessons that left behind. The summary that I made is the aesthetic summary which makes me more excited to learning and practicing my creativity. The benefits of making this summary are I will be better prepared to the next material and I will not forget the previous material.

6. Extracurricular activities
During study from home, my extracurricular activities were still held online. My extracurricular is OMK (Management and Entrepreneurial Organization). In OMK, there are night talks in every 3 days. This night talks, which contain useful material such as company structure, entrepreneur type, financial management methods and others. Each night talks was delivered by our mentor, Kang Ean. So even study from home, extracurricular activities are not interrupted, instead make the extracurricular members closer to each others.

7. Watching movies
Watching is the most important activity to not get bored. All dramas, series and movies that have been missed, they can be watched again. On the site or application to watch, there are many films are presented so at this time the bored feeling can be overcome. For me, I prefer to watch Thai movies than others. Because it's very exciting and interesting. My Thai movies recommendation are "Bad Genius", "Brother of The Year", "Crazy Little Things Called Love" and "ATM Error". Don't forget, it must be watched!!!

8. Read Webtoon
Webtoon is a comic reading application. This application is available in various language but because I'm in Indonesia so I use Bahasa Indonesia. Various genres are available such as romance, drama, comedy, horror, thriller and slice of life. Every day the comics are updated differently. My tittle recommendation are "The Secret of Angel", "House Daddy" and "Her Weird Hobby". There are new and old comics that have been published. So you can choose whatever you want.

9. Gardening
My house has a small garden in front of it. Ever Sunday, me and my family are gardening to keep the garden looks good. Things that I do are replacing damaged or withered plants and trying to plant other plants. My mom is the one who loves gardening the most. So I helped my mom for eliminated my boredom. 

10. Make future goals
Stay at home like this, give me more time to organized the future. My goals for the future are to enter the Doctor Program at Padjajaran University through SNMPTN, increased score to rise the top 3, be better in 11th grade and will take part time in Starbucks. That's my goal in the near future. If for goal in a long time, already exists but not yet detailed. Because the situation can be change at any time. The things that I have to just do the best in everything to get the best results too.

Many activities that I do during stay at home and study from home. I hope my activities can motivate you to be productive at home. Stay at home everyone. Stay safe and keep healthy!!!!   




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welwitschia Mirabilis (Plant Kingdom)

International Friendship Day (Event)