Recommendation Letter

 Recommendation Letter

Dear Admissions Committee,

I’m Nesya Callista Putri want to recommend one of my friends, Aisha Akta Medina, to continue her studies at Computer Science in the School of Electrical and Informatics ITB. She’s been close to me since the first year in high school. She has a passion for math and computer science. She is very diligent to discover her own potential skill.

She’s one of the competitors that you have to look at. She is precise, fast learner and have a huge curiosity especially on computer technology. As her friend, I’m believe that she would make a big difference in society. Innovation is her number one priority.

In summary, I’m sure that she could survive, evolve, and explore her passion. I’d recommend her to be part of your undergraduate program. If you don’t mind, you can contact me to nesyacallistaputri23@gmail.com for more further information.


Sincerely,

Nesya Callista Putri

Student in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welwitschia Mirabilis (Plant Kingdom)

International Friendship Day (Event)

10 Productivity at Home