In this video, I'll explain the meaning, function, and structure of a cover letter for a job application and a cv. There is also an example of cv. Thank you🙏🏻
All About Me Hello everyone! My name is Nesya Callista Putri. I am a student of SMAN 3 Bandung. I'm in the 10th grade. Now, I want to tell you some facts about me. I lived in Kebon Sirih Street number 172/5B. I was born in Bandung on 23rd of February 2005. My hobbies are singing and listening to music. I also like to watch movies sometimes. My favorite food is chocolate. Before I tell you about my school life, I want to tell you about my family especially my brother. I have one brother, one father and one mother. My brother's name is Farrel Primashan Putra. He was born in Bandung on 26th of October 2001. He's a student of Taruna Bakti Senior High School. He's in the 12th grade. We choose different senior high school because our purpose is different. So, we choose what that can make us close to our hopes. He is a good boy. He is funny and friendly. After we growth older, we agreed to not fighting anymore. Sometimes I assume that he is my bodyguard and my human d...
SELASAR SUNARYO ART SPACE Selasar Sunaryo Artspace (SSAS), was first built on 1992, but it was opened for public on 1998, It is an artspace that features art and culture. Every month, there's a different exhibition held in here. Located in Bukit Pakar Street, No. 100, it's not difficult to find this place. This artspace is 8KM away from SMAN 3 Bandung, and it took 30 minutes to go there by car. Ticket prices is around 25. 000 rupiah or around $1,75. It opens from 10.00 am until 17. 00 pm, and there is no limited visiting times. If you want to go there, don't forget to follow the rules, rules are not made to be broken, so please respect yourself and follow through. The rules are made to provide an enjoyable experience for anyone who visits SSAS, such as, Don’t use professional camera, Do not bring food inside the gallery, put the trash on the trash bin and don’t be noisy. The gallery is divided into several parts, the first one is Balai Tonggoh. In B...
Comments
Post a Comment