Conversation with Aisha Akta


CONVERSATION



Nesya : Hi! Long time no see

Aisha : Hi!

Nesya : You’re Aisha, right?

Aisha : Yes, and you’re Nesya, right?

Nesya : Yes, where have you been?

Aisha : Oh, I've  just graduated from junior high school

Nesya : Congratulation! Oh wait, where is your junior high school?

Aisha : I've just graduated from 2 junior high school

Nesya : Oh, I've just graduated from SMP Taruna Bakti

Aisha : Oh, what are you doing here?

Nesya : I want to continue my study at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung

Aisha : Same, me too

Nesya : So are you going to take social or science class?

Aisha : What do you think?

Nesya : I think you’re going to take social class because you’re so friendly, right?

Aisha : Actually no, I’m going to take science class

Nesya : Why do you take science class?

Aisha : I’m going to take science class because I wanna be a psychologist

Nesya : I want to take science class too, because I want to take medical studies in the university soon

Aisha : Oh same, same, I think we’re gonna be classmate soon

Nesya : I hope so, I think I have to go now

Aisha : Bye Nesya!

Nesya : See you later!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welwitschia Mirabilis (Plant Kingdom)

International Friendship Day (Event)

10 Productivity at Home