My Holiday in Yogyakarta (Recount Text)

My Holiday in Yogyakarta

During the Christmas holidays, I went to Yogyakarta with my family. I went to Yogyakarta by train. I stayed for three days.

In Yogyakarta, I went to some places such as Keraton, Ratu Boko Temple, Tamansari, Pindul Cave, Seribu Batu Songgo Langit, Indrayanti Beach, Beringharjo Market and Malioboro Street. But now, I tell you only a few places.

First, I want to tell about Seribu Batu Songgo Langit. Seribu Batu Songgo Langit is a pine forest. In this forest divided into two area, Seribu Batu Songgo Langit and Seribu Kayu Songgo Langit. The different between these places are the materials of ornaments. All of the ornaments in Seribu Batu made of stones and in Seribu Kayu made of woods. 

I only went to Seribu Batu Songgo Langit. There are some spots we can go in here. There are Hobbit's House, Peak of Songgo Langit Hills, Amphitheatre, Bridge and Flying Fox.  In Amphitheatre, there is a Javanese song performance. Before reaching the peak of Songgo Langit Hills, we had to walk up to many stairs. There are three stop station for visitors to  take a rest. At the peak of the hills, it is very beautiful view. We can see everything from here. The weather is nice and make us more comfortable staying there.

 Image result for seribu batu songgo langit
Image result for puncaK songgo langit
Image result for seribu batu songgo langit

Second, I want to tell about Tamansari. Tamansari is a historical place. It is a bathing place for empress in Hindu Budha era. The building merge by a village of kingdom servants because the empress must be guarded. This place divided into several areas, bathing place, bedroom place and place of meditation. 

In here, there are some beautiful spots. Many tourist came here to take pictures. In my opinion, I prefer with the tour guide because the tour guide will tell about history of each places. So after from here, we are not only get the photos but we are get a history knowledge. 


Image result for tamansariImage result for tamansari

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welwitschia Mirabilis (Plant Kingdom)

International Friendship Day (Event)

10 Productivity at Home