Daryaskara is an event that routine held in SMAN 3 Bandung. In this year, this event is held on Thursday, 23rd of January. This is the vlog that me and my friend made.
In this video, I'll explain the meaning, function, and structure of a cover letter for a job application and a cv. There is also an example of cv. Thank you🙏🏻 Video
CONVERSATION Nesya : Hi! Long time no see Aisha : Hi! Nesya : You’re Aisha, right? Aisha : Yes, and you’re Nesya, right? Nesya : Yes, where have you been? Aisha : Oh, I've just graduated from junior high school Nesya : Congratulation! Oh wait, where is your junior high school? Aisha : I've just graduated from 2 junior high school Nesya : Oh, I've just graduated from SMP Taruna Bakti Aisha : Oh, what are you doing here? Nesya : I want to continue my study at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung Aisha : Same, me too Nesya : So are you going to take social or science class? Aisha : What do you think? Nesya : I think you’re going to take social class because you’re so friendly, right? Aisha : Actually no, I’m going to take science class Nesya : Why do you take science class? Aisha : I’m going to take science class because I wanna be a psychologist Nesya : I want to take science class too, because I want to take medical studies in the university so...
All About Me Hello everyone! My name is Nesya Callista Putri. I am a student of SMAN 3 Bandung. I'm in the 10th grade. Now, I want to tell you some facts about me. I lived in Kebon Sirih Street number 172/5B. I was born in Bandung on 23rd of February 2005. My hobbies are singing and listening to music. I also like to watch movies sometimes. My favorite food is chocolate. Before I tell you about my school life, I want to tell you about my family especially my brother. I have one brother, one father and one mother. My brother's name is Farrel Primashan Putra. He was born in Bandung on 26th of October 2001. He's a student of Taruna Bakti Senior High School. He's in the 12th grade. We choose different senior high school because our purpose is different. So, we choose what that can make us close to our hopes. He is a good boy. He is funny and friendly. After we growth older, we agreed to not fighting anymore. Sometimes I assume that he is my bodyguard and my human d...
Good job ..
ReplyDelete