Conversation Suggestions and Offers (extracurricular)


OPEN RECRUITMENT EXTRACURRICULAR 2020




May                : Hi Jack! Why do you look so terrible?
Jack                 : I haven’t choose any extracurricular. I don’t know what’s my passion.
May                  : Oh! Maybe I can help you to find your passion. First, you have to take a look on yourself. What are things that you like ?
Jack                   : Hmm I guess I don’t like anything.
May                  : Then what is your highest score in school subject?
Jack                   : Either economy, science and math.
May                  : Next, then what’s your goal in this senior high school?
Jack                   : I want to implement what I studied, join many competition, and have a business.
May                  : I’m suggesting you to join TRILOGI and OMK.
Jack                   : What’s that?
May                  : Just follow me!

Jack and May go to TRILOGI stand.
May                  : This is TRILOGI stand. Hi senior! May I ask you something?
Senior               : Sure. What do you want to know about TRILOGI?
May                  : My friend want to join TRILOGI but he’s not sure enough.
Senior               : Oh why you still not sure to join with us?
Jack                   : Hmm I don’t think that I’m suitable in here.
Senior               : Don’t be afraid! First I’ll tell you some information about TRILOGI. TRILOGI is an extracurricular that focused on join competitions and school subject. In here, we study together, join competitions, and to win medal with our team. Would you like to increase your score in school subjects? we can help you. Here is the flyer and contact me if you want to join with us.
Jack                   : Okay. Thank you!
Maya                : Thank you!
Maya and Jack leave TRILOGI stand.

Maya                : What do you think? Do you interested on it?
Jack                   : I have to make up my mind and I think after this I would choose my extracurricular.
Maya                : You have to look on this one too.

Maya takes Jack to OMK stand.
Jack                   : Maya! Again?
Maya                : This shall help you to reach your target.
Maya                : Hi seniors! May I ask you some question?
Senior               : Sure! What can I help you with?
Maya                : My friend want to make a business. Is this the right place for him?
Senior               : Yes! OMK is an extracurricular that focused on entrepreneur. In here, we make a business together, sharing about life lesson to increase our soft skill, and many more. If you interested, take this flyer and contact me for further information.
Jack                   : Thank you!
Senior               : We hope that you could join us !
Maya                : Okay!
Maya and Jack leave OMK stand.

Maya                : What about that one ?
Jack                   : Yeah I think I will choose both.
Maya                : That’s a good idea. You should join many extracurricular.
Jack                   : Thank you for helping me today.
Maya                : No problem. Hope you happy with your choice.

Bold = suggestions
Underline = offers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welwitschia Mirabilis (Plant Kingdom)

International Friendship Day (Event)

10 Productivity at Home