My Goal My Ambition

 My Goal My Ambition



Hi! It's me again, Nesya Callista Putri. Now I'm about to tell you about my goals. Study at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung is one of my goals. Why I choose SMA Negeri 3 Bandung ? Because I think it can make me easier to reach my dream university. I want to be a doctor especially an internist. Maybe everyone thinks that choose SMA Negeri 3 Bandung to continue study because he/she wants to be an engineer. But I believe if someone have an intention and effort there will be a path to go through. 

Now, why I want to be a doctor or an internist? Obviously I wanna help others and an internist is very useful and important in every health sector. An internist can treat almost all of organ issues, such as treat an infections, allergies, etc. To make my dreams come true, I would choose Medical School at Padjajaran University. I choose Padjajaran University because my parents don't allow me to school outside Bandung and this university graduate has been proven. 

But I know the future is unpredictable, so I have some plans besides studying at Medical School of Padjajaran University. The second plan, I choose Biomedical Engineering (STEI) at Bandung Institute of Technology. For the third plan, I choose Biology (FMIPA) at Bandung Institute of Technology.

That's enough for my future university. Another reason I choose SMA Negeri 3 Bandung to continue my study are to improve my soft skill and find a new experience in public school. 

What wold I do to improve my soft skill? I joined several organization and extracurricular. First, I joined Student Council because I think if I joined Student Council I will grow to a good path. For example make me wiser, work efficiently and precise, more creative and innovative, think critically, etc. Second, I joined an extracurricular that related to business that called "OMK" because I know become an entrepreneur in the future is very usefull. Last, I joined an extracurricular that related to Indonesia culture, Angklung that called "KPA" because in this extracurricular, prioritizes family values and conserve Indonesia culture, Angklung.

To improve my soft skill, I also joined a few competitions. Such as business competition, health poster competition, etc. For this business competition, yesterday I got the announcement that I am qualifying for the next round. Hope that I can be the winner.

Why I want to find a new experience in public school? Because from Kindergarten to Junior High School I studied in a same place. Find a new experience can be so much easier too get in the university right?

Actually my goals are only to make my parents proud and to be useful for around. I hope all of my dreams come true as soon as possible.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welwitschia Mirabilis (Plant Kingdom)

International Friendship Day (Event)

10 Productivity at Home